Pages

Nov 1, 2011

Sync Outlook Contacts Using Kies

I have the list of my contacts saved on my office outlook. I have it when i used my phone before and i syncronized it on my PC.
Now i am using samsung android phone. I want to move those contacts to android phone.
So what should i do...?

There are some ways to sync contacts to android phone and one of them by using samsung Kies software. We can get samsung kies from www.samsung.com and then install it on PC.

- Open office outlook.
- Open samsung kies.
- Connect the phone using data cable.
- Wait untill the phone model been detected on kies (see the phone model will be shown in the upper left corner).
- Choose sync menu, and check list sync contact with, choose outlook.
- Click sync on the right corner of kies.
- See the progress bar in the bottom right corner. Wait untill it's completed.

kies app1

kies app2

kies app3

kies app4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More